10 Must Have Certifications for 2012 for Every IT Pro
[singlepic id=868 w=320 h=240 float=right]
With a difficult job market in 2012, certifications are a must for IT employment and here are the certifications to have this year:
1. MCITP: Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise Administrator This certification provides the information on how to install, maintain, and manage the Windows 2008 R2 Server Operating System. The recent upgrade to the Windows 2008 R2 provides significant enhancements in many areas including virtualization.
2. MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Administrator This certification provides the knowledge to install, maintain, and manage the Windows 7 Desktop operating system. This new operating system has many advantages over XP and Vista, and has been extremely well received in business and personal desktops.
3. MCITP: Exchange 2010 Server w/Messaging This certification provides the knowledge to install, maintain, and manage the Exchange 2010 Server for eMail processing (and Outlook interface). This knowledge will include the related messaging aspects of eMail communications.
4. MCITP: SharePoint 2010 Administrator; MCPD: SharePoint 2010 Developer Sharepoint is hot, and the SharePoint 2010 Developer need is extremely high. There are many job opportunities and advancements available for SharePoint knowledgeable and certified individuals. Check out what SharePoint can do for your organization here: http://content3.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/bb1c3fbe-18e8-41a4-b4b2-eb0ef9145cdd.wmv
5. Cloud Computing Certifications Cloud technology creates new opportunities and job roles, but it also impacts current ones. We recommend that you start by building skills that apply to both on-premise computing and cloud computing. If you already have on-premise skills, you can enhance your skill set to include cloud computing. Check out the Cloud Certification Skill necessary here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-cloud.aspx
6. CISSP This certification provides the basis of security knowledge in 10 major areas. The content is all theory and covers each area well with in-depth discussions on each area. High DOD requirement for Directive 8570.01M
7. SCCM – System Center Configuration Manager System Center Configuration Manager 2007 comprehensively assesses, deploys, and updates your servers, clients, and devices – across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments. Optimized for Windows and extensible beyond, it is the best choice for gaining enhanced insight into, and control over, your IT systems. The newer version available later in 2012 will have enhanced skills and feature.
8. Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator This certification provides the knowledge to examine the effects on networks and systems that have been infiltrated and penetrated by hackers. Examination of what has happened, what areas have been affected, and what courses of action need to be taken. Police investigators are especially warranted to have such skills today.
9. PMP PMI’s certification provides the skills and abilities to manage large projects with critical paths, critical dates, available resources, and track the progress of the project from inception to completion.
10. MCPD .NET Developer This certification provides the ability to develop the latest 4.0 .NET Framework techniques to accomplish the maximum interaction between systems. Developing is accomplished in the Windows and ASP environments.
CED Solutions is #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America. All Certification Boot Camps include roundtrip airfare, lodging during the course, breakfast and lunch, snacks and refreshments, all course materials, practice exams, certification exams, extra test vouchers, and onsite exams.