Mastering SharePoint as a Project Management PlatformRich
More and more successful organizations use SharePoint to drive projects and operational initiatives. SharePoint allows teams to collectively manage information and work effort, collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and stakeholders, and transform the work of individual employees into a powerful unified effort that drives the project forward. Project Managers can coordinate all players with more ease than ever before and keep everyone on the same page, even as they harness information tools that allow the most efficient project management the industry has ever seen.
This hands-on, lab-driven course guides managers, project managers, and team leaders through the real-world process of using SharePoint to drive projects. Improve efficiency and boost the likelihood of success as you learn to build a customized Project Management Information System. To register for this course or to ask additional questions, please call (800) 611-1840, www.cedsolutions.com, email@example.com.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Construct a SharePoint-based PMIS for planning, reporting, and forecasting your projects.
- Set up one or multiple projects using a Microsoft Project Plan.
- Create customized SharePoint Dashboards for project overviews.
- Develop and automate standard project management processes using SharePoint.
- Enable stakeholders with project status information and quickly communicate and solve problems.
- Create custom lists, calendars, contacts, and project tracking for each project.
- Utilize SharePointâ€™s social and collaboration capabilities to increase project communication and efficiency.
- Establish an online project archive for instant access to project history.
This course is intended for anyone responsible for creating and managing a business process or knowledge sharing platform, including:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Operation Managers
- Team Leads
- PMO Managers/Directors
CED Solutions is a Cisco Learning Partner, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America for the last 6 years combined. CED Solutions is a Platinum CompTIA Partner and is one of the largest providers of training in North America. The Atlanta facility provides IT training for up to 490 students per day, with three buildings dedicated to training. CED Solutions provides training for up to 10,000 students per year and students take up to 800 certification exams every two weeks.
CED Solutions provides training and certification for MCSD: SharePoint 2013 Applications Developer; MCSE: SharePoint 2013; Cisco CCNA; Cisco CCNP; Cisco CCNA Security; Cisco CCNP Security; Cisco CCNA Voice; Cisco CCNP Voice; Microsoft MCSA: Windows 2012 Server; MCSA: Windows 2008 Server; MCSA: SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Data Platform SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCSE: Server Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCPD: 6 Cert Visual Studio Developer; MCSD: Windows Store Apps C#; MCSD: Windows Store Apps HTML5; IT Healthcare Technician and many more.