CCVP – 10 Reasons for Cisco Voice-over-IP (VoIP) Skills TrainingRich
[singlepic id=881 w=320 h=240 float=right]10 reasons to obtain Cisco training and Cisco certifications in Voice:
1. The industry continues to move in the direction of having one IP-based network to carry data, voice, and video. VoIP have different characteristics and issues from data. Up to 80% of global companies are using or evaluating IP telephony solutions.
2. Over 70% of large companies surveyed expect to have a dedicated voice specialist by 2012.
3. Attending training will give you the skills to handle voice infrastructure such as IP telephony hardware, handsets, call manager software, voicemail, etc.
4. In a worldwide survey, employees with a CCNA certification have an average salary just under $75,000 whereas the professional level CCVP certification results in a 23% higher salary of just over $92,000.
5. The Cisco CCVP certification can be obtained in a dedicated study mode of 15 days with classroom instruction and labs and studying in the evening.
6. Individual modules may be taken of the course for CVOICE, CIPT1, CIPT2, TUC, and QOS, approximately 3 days each.
7. In order to take the CCVP training and certification course, you must have a current valid CCNA certification.
8. Training for CCNA and CCVP certifications are available from Cisco Learning Partners.
9. There are 5 exams required to pass the CCVP certification. When is the next Cisco course to acquire the CCVP certification? Next month from December 5th to the 19th, call today to register at (800) 611-1840.
10. Where can I get information on the Cisco CCVP training and certification? http://www.cedsolutions.com/outlines/classroom-training.cfm?classClassroomID=242