Mastering SharePoint as a Business Intelligence PlatformRich
Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions can leverage your existing technology investments in SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint Server to develop rich, integrated reporting and analytical experiences. This empowers users to gain access to accurate, up-to-date information for better, more relevant, decision making.
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to build customized, browser-based BI solutions in SharePoint Server 2013 utilizing SQL Server Analysis Services, Reporting Services, PerformancePoint, Excel Services and PowerPivot. Beginning with learning the concepts behind Business Intelligence strategies, hands-on exercises will guide you through the process of building and customizing solutions for your organization, and allow you to explore tools readily available for users to create, analyze, and report on data.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, from Feb 10th to Feb 14th, students will be able to:
- Utilize a Microsoft Business Intelligence infrastructure to analyze and report on data.
- Understand SharePoint 2013’s Business Intelligence feature set.
- Understand the tools that are available and how to determine their target audience.
- Use a SharePoint deployment to manage data connections, reports, dashboards, and KPIs.
- Implement dashboard solutions based on automatically updating data.
- Understand the effectiveness of reports and dashboards from a consumer perspective.
- Utilize SharePoint’s Collaborative and Social Networking features to increase the effectiveness of your Business Intelligence solutions.
- Use Business Connectivity Services to connect business solutions to external data sources.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions to meet specific business needs.
This course is intended for anyone responsible for creating and managing a business process or knowledge sharing platform, including:
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developers
- Solution Architects
- Database Administrators
- Project Managers
- Decisions Makers
CED Solutions is a Cisco Learning Partner, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America for the last 6 years combined. CED Solutions is a Platinum CompTIA Partner and is one of the largest providers of training in North America. The Atlanta facility provides IT training for up to 490 students per day, with three buildings dedicated to training. CED Solutions provides training for up to 10,000 students per year and students take up to 800 certification exams every two weeks.
CED Solutions provides training and certification for MCSD: SharePoint 2013 Applications Developer; MCSE: SharePoint 2013; Cisco CCNA; Cisco CCNP; Cisco CCNA Security; Cisco CCNP Security; Cisco CCNA Voice; Cisco CCNP Voice; Microsoft MCSA: Windows 2012 Server; MCSA: Windows 2008 Server; MCSA: SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Data Platform SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCSE: Server Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCPD: 6 Cert Visual Studio Developer; MCSD: Windows Store Apps C#; MCSD: Windows Store Apps HTML5; IT Healthcare Technician and many more.