SharePoint for Power Users and Site OwnersRich
Do you have limited or even no experience with SharePoint? Do you need to know how to use the core functionality of SharePoint? Do you need to be able to create and manage a SharePoint site? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is for you!
All of the core topics that any successful SharePoint Power User needs are offered in this course. You will begin with the basics of SharePoint hierarchies and sites, progress through techniques and tools for site creation and customization, and finally learn to use SharePoint to improve your everyday team communication, business processes, information sharing and reporting.
This Power User training course has been designed to give you a strong foundation in the skills that you can apply on the job. Every module has been designed to make sure that you focus on exactly those functions and skills that are the most critical to your role. In addition, the extensive lab exercises give you the opportunity to practice the skills in the classroom, so you can walk away with a comfort level and understanding of how to use the features of SharePoint be successful in your organization.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Understand How SharePoint Stores Data
- How SharePoint Works With Files
- Creating and Customizing Lists
- Creating and Editing List Views and Exporting List Data
- Built-in Workflows and Custom Workflows
- How SharePoint Can Automate Everyday Work Processes
- Using “Out-of-the-Box” SharePoint Functionality to Create Custom Applications
- Designing, Customizing and Publishing InfoPath Forms and Form Templates
- Using InfoPath to Replace Paper Forms
- Building Custom Views with Data View Web Parts
- Using SharePoint Designer to modify Site Settings and SharePoint Pages
- Using SharePoint to Enforce Business Rules
- Fundamentals of SharePoint Web Parts
- Fundamentals of SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Exposing Excel logic and worksheets with Excel Services
- Understanding SharePoint’s Template System
- Using Site Templates and Themes to Customize Sites
- Creating Reusable Templates for SharePoint Lists, Libraries and Sites
- Understanding SharePoint Content Types
This course is intended for anyone responsible for creating and managing a business process or knowledge sharing platform, including:
- Power Users
- Project Managers
- Information Workers
- Business Analysts
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
CED Solutions is a Cisco Learning Partner, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America for the last 6 years combined. CED Solutions is a Platinum CompTIA Partner and is one of the largest providers of training in North America. The Atlanta facility provides IT training for up to 490 students per day, with three buildings dedicated to training. CED Solutions provides training for up to 10,000 students per year and students take up to 800 certification exams every two weeks.
CED Solutions provides training and certification for MCSD: SharePoint 2013 Applications Developer; MCSE: SharePoint 2013; Cisco CCNA; Cisco CCNP; Cisco CCNA Security; Cisco CCNP Security; Cisco CCNA Voice; Cisco CCNP Voice; Microsoft MCSA: Windows 2012 Server; MCSA: Windows 2008 Server; MCSA: SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Data Platform SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCSE: Server Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCPD: 6 Cert Visual Studio Developer; MCSD: Windows Store Apps C#; MCSD: Windows Store Apps HTML5; IT Healthcare Technician and many more.