SharePoint Hands-On Boot CampRich
In this hands-on SharePoint training course you will get an understanding of the “big picture” of SharePoint from an expert SharePoint consultant and instructor. Our comprehensive approach provides you with all the key learning objectives you need to know to plan, deploy, customize and manage your SharePoint implementation. The SharePoint Hands-On Boot Camp is the perfect course for anyone who wants to cover the core concepts of SharePoint Governance, Administration, Operations, and Customization in a single course.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, which runs from March 3rd to March 7th, (Call 800-611-1840 to register) students will be able to:
- Understand the architectural differences between SharePoint 2013 and previous versions to better leverage your infrastructure investments
- Understand SharePoint Installation and Upgrade processes
- Transform your business with SharePoint’s socialization features including the new community portal and sites
- Get hands on with SharePoint’s new branding and design capabilities for public facing internet sites and intranets
- Understand SharePoint’s new web content management features to simplify the designing and publishing of your sites
- Understand SharePoint’s records management and compliance features
- Learn to optimize your SharePoint viewing experience across multiple mobile device platforms
- Connect to and use external data from a variety of sources with SharePoint’s Business Connectivity Services
- Understand how to use SharePoint’s business intelligence features to better manage organizational goals, processes and performance improvements
This course is intended for anyone responsible for creating and managing a business process or knowledge sharing platform, including:
- SharePoint Administrators
- SharePoint Power Users and Content Managers
- Web Developers & Designers
- Project Managers
- System Managers
- IT Directors
- IT Management
CED Solutions is a Cisco Learning Partner, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America for the last 6 years combined. CED Solutions is a Platinum CompTIA Partner and is one of the largest providers of training in North America. The Atlanta facility provides IT training for up to 490 students per day, with three buildings dedicated to training. CED Solutions provides training for up to 10,000 students per year and students take up to 800 certification exams every two weeks.
CED Solutions provides training and certification for MCSD: SharePoint 2013 Applications Developer; MCSE: SharePoint 2013; Cisco CCNA; Cisco CCNP; Cisco CCNA Security; Cisco CCNP Security; Cisco CCNA Voice; Cisco CCNP Voice; Microsoft MCSA: Windows 2012 Server; MCSA: Windows 2008 Server; MCSA: SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Data Platform SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCSE: Server Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCPD: 6 Cert Visual Studio Developer; MCSD: Windows Store Apps C#; MCSD: Windows Store Apps HTML5; IT Healthcare Technician and many more.