Microsoft Course 10747: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration ManagerRich
This course is intended for Configuration Manager Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product. Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Configuring can also attend this course. Both Configuration Manager courses will be necessary to prepare for the exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- Manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage compliance settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control.
The dates for this upcoming event are March 11th to March 15th. Call and Register today for this special pricing at (800) 611-1840.
CED Solutions is Headquartered in Atlanta, GA and The Institute for Professional Learning is Headquartered in Ft Lauderdale, FL.
CED Solutions is a Cisco Learning Partner, Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America. CED Solutions is a Platinum CompTIA Partner and is one of the largest providers of training in North America. The Atlanta facility provides IT training for up to 490 students per day, with three buildings dedicated to training. CED Solutions provides training for up to 10,000 students per year and students take up to 800 certification exams every two weeks.
CED Solutions provides training and certification for Microsoft MCSA: Windows 2012 Server; MCSA: Windows 2008 Server; MCSA: SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Data Platform SQL 2012 Server; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCSE: Server Infrastructure Windows 2012 Server; MCPD: 6 Cert Visual Studio Developer; MCSD: Windows Store Apps C#; MCSD: Windows Store Apps HTML5; IT Healthcare Technician and many more.
www.cedsolutions.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 611-1840